Every minute you are off the road puts important shipments, deliveries, and services at risk. At Johnson & Towers, our goal is to diagnose your technical issue and make the necessary repairs quickly, to get you back up and running.
Currently, we do not plan to restrict our hours or services due to the Coronavirus, unless mandated by the government.
While we are open for business, we want to assure you that our leadership teams at all branch locations are constantly being updated on – and implementing – CDC and WHO advisories and best practices, to minimizing the risk of potential exposure for our customers and employees.
If you would prefer to have your vehicle worked on at your location, most of our branches have Preventative Maintenance and Road Service trucks available to perform many on-site repairs.
We encourage you to take advantage of the following methods to interact with us, any of which will help speed up your customer experience while minimizing personal contact:
- Pay your invoice over the phone by credit card or a credit account.
- Provide your email address for pre-bills and invoices for authorization.
- Take advantage of our pickup and delivery service for vehicles.
- Call from the parking lot and we will bring your paperwork and keys out for vehicle pick up.
- Use the night drop box during the day when dropping off a vehicle. We will call when opening the repair order to collect any information needed.
It is imperative that certain businesses and services stay open and operational during times of concern and uncertainty. As your partner in transportation, we want to let you know that we are here, ready, and available to help you with your equipment needs, in whatever capacity possible.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact the nearest branch location.
– The Johnson & Towers Team